Gaming Looking For Partners To Make Gaming Videos With

GlobdomVideos

YouTube Gaming Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys, I would like some partners in the making of my videos. Now I'm not asking like, "MAKE ME AN INTRO" I'm asking for a partner in videos

There is no required game and in fact you could play any game and be accepted as this is a full on gaming channel.

Requirments:

-Good Commentary
- Something to Record with

The reason you need something to record with is that I don't make videos everyday and it's good to have a variety of videos so maybe you guys who I choose can record a video when I'm off.

Reactions: Shoninyastube

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would like to so such things. but im german and my english isnt the best

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
but to understand the english/american accent is hard. if you speak very fast and not clearly its the hardest!

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
but to understand the english/american accent is hard. if you speak very fast and not clearly its the hardest!
tell that too the one person youre partnering with ^^ Im not english speaker of nature but i understand it ^^ Im sure yu guys would go discussing over skype how yu guys will record ^^ Settle everything thru skype and it will come out good ^^

SethHeart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What you should do if you wanted to partner with an english speaker, you should study common english words with a few uncommon words we usually say, then ask your partner not to speak about things that you wouldn't understand.

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, what games do you play and record?
Easy would be minecraft.
wich systems do you have? i have wii u, xbox 360 and pc
on the xbox i have many arcade games (castle crasher, bombermen, and many more)
on the pc i dont have much games. staracraft 2, diablo 3, world of warcraft, warcraft 3, starcraft 1, diablo 2, minecraft, team fortress (2 im not sure wich part), civilisation 5, (that are the games i remember and which are multiplayer ready)

AGuyNamedOcean

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
im interested :) i currently dont own minecraft but i can get it soon, (i have the free one right now) and i have multiple other games and i can record and edit as i run my own channel too :)

GlobdomVideos

YouTube Gaming Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested :) i currently dont own minecraft but i can get it soon, (i have the free one right now) and i have multiple other games and i can record and edit as i run my own channel too :)
Ok, so please add me on skype: xglobdomx[DOUBLEPOST=1369425564,1369425495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Easy would be minecraft.
wich systems do you have? i have wii u, xbox 360 and pc
on the xbox i have many arcade games (castle crasher, bombermen, and many more)
on the pc i dont have much games. staracraft 2, diablo 3, world of warcraft, warcraft 3, starcraft 1, diablo 2, minecraft, team fortress (2 im not sure wich part), civilisation 5, (that are the games i remember and which are multiplayer ready)
Xbox, Minecraft (PC), Playstation, Wii, Attari, Nintendo 64, etc. Please add me on skype so we can have a better form of communication.