Gaming Looking For Partners/Friends (PC)

UpBeat

Reaction score
So far I have found 2 people that I'm thinking about having collaboration 1 I have confirmed that I will be collabing with but I feel like I need a little more people in this group so I'm gonna repost the last post I made hope your interested

I'm looking for someone to collab with, and not just make this collab a one-time thing, I wanna have a partner that I can grow with, and have fun with on youtube for a very long time. And don't expect me to make a video with you the day I met you, or a few days after we have been talking, because I wanna know if the friendship is good another so both of us can have fun and will not feel like we're being forced to be friends.

I'm looking for someone to collab with. I don't have any strict requirements or anything like that, I'd just prefer that you have a decent microphone, PC and whatnot... and of course that you know at least some of the basic stuff with editing videos, making thumbnails etc. But that is for the setup/software requirements. I'm looking for someone who I could click with and would have as a friend, opposed to just making videos together for the sole sake of making a collab and nothing else. I feel as though the viewers might find it quite stale if we record videos together, but we have no connection other than that we both record videos. It's like comparing the kind of conversations you have in private with one of your good friends, and just taking someone random out of the street to talk with them the same way you do with the one good friend of yours. The conversation would be different, and you'd definitely notice the difference between those two conversations.

The content I'm hoping to make with this partner is Funny Moment content so if you're interested you could contact me by sending me a link to a group that you made on Discord and I'll join as soon as possible or by talking to me by twitter @UpbeatGamingYT

Subscribers I Have : 650

Strike909

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude, link me to your channel. My discord is Edgestrike909#5686

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
So far I have found 2 people that I'm thinking about having collaboration 1 I have confirmed that I will be collabing with but I feel like I need a little more people in this group so I'm gonna repost the last post I made hope your interested

I'm looking for someone to collab with, and not just make this collab a one-time thing, I wanna have a partner that I can grow with, and have fun with on youtube for a very long time. And don't expect me to make a video with you the day I met you, or a few days after we have been talking, because I wanna know if the friendship is good another so both of us can have fun and will not feel like we're being forced to be friends.

I'm looking for someone to collab with. I don't have any strict requirements or anything like that, I'd just prefer that you have a decent microphone, PC and whatnot... and of course that you know at least some of the basic stuff with editing videos, making thumbnails etc. But that is for the setup/software requirements. I'm looking for someone who I could click with and would have as a friend, opposed to just making videos together for the sole sake of making a collab and nothing else. I feel as though the viewers might find it quite stale if we record videos together, but we have no connection other than that we both record videos. It's like comparing the kind of conversations you have in private with one of your good friends, and just taking someone random out of the street to talk with them the same way you do with the one good friend of yours. The conversation would be different, and you'd definitely notice the difference between those two conversations.

The content I'm hoping to make with this partner is Funny Moment content so if you're interested you could contact me by sending me a link to a group that you made on Discord and I'll join as soon as possible or by talking to me by twitter @UpbeatGamingYT

Subscribers I Have : 650
Hey, I'm interested I want to get more social and meet other people that I can talk or things with especially since I just got my PC working . If you say no please help a newbie out . I'm extremely confused with what I'm supposed to do to record and such
I have a discord should be Zacklovesbooks ( but I'm like a chicken running with no head right now help)

SlyWolf (Joe)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey im a new tuber with only a few subs but would love to meet new people and make new friends, so feel free to message me on here or on youtube and hopefully i will meet more of you guys :)

UpBeat

Reaction score
I actually sent you a message on youtube cuz yesterday (or technically 2 days ago) the forum here was giving unknown errors to me and I couldn't comment. Idk if you want me to repeat myself or not :D
Sorry for the late reply yes please could you say it again

Bubble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
heyo, i just recently started up a discord channel that you may be interested in joining: discord.gg/jJCReeV

there are only two people on there right now (including me) but i am hoping to make it bigger as time goes on :)