Gaming Looking for Overwatch YouTubers!

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there! so far, I've run my channel from a solo perspective, but I'm looking to introduce a collaboration aspect to my channel in the near future!

Some things to note:
  • I'm 18 years old.
  • From the UK, so GMT timezone.
  • I play only Overwatch.
I'm looking for Overwatch YouTubers out there, preferably around the same age as me, from the same timezone, who want to just play Overwatch and record some fun gameplay together! I usually publish post-narration on my videos, not live commentary, but that could change!

Also, I'd like to propose an Overwatch-related show, that follows the following concept;
  • Every time the Overwatch Patch Notes (major update) gets released, myself and whoever wants to collaborate runs through the patch, discussing balance/opinions on the entire patch notes (Podcast format)!
If you're an Overwatch YouTuber, who is around 18y/o in the GMT timezone, contact me through Twitter or through YTTalk Private Message and we can talk further!

TL;DR
Looking for a skilled Overwatch YouTuber who would be interested in playing the game and potentially hosting a show with me!

:)

Baylze

Shadowzz

Reaction score
Yo I'd love to collaborate with u, I play over watch and a variety of other FPS games

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there! so far, I've run my channel from a solo perspective, but I'm looking to introduce a collaboration aspect to my channel in the near future!

Some things to note:
  • I'm 18 years old.
  • From the UK, so GMT timezone.
  • I play only Overwatch.
I'm looking for Overwatch YouTubers out there, preferably around the same age as me, from the same timezone, who want to just play Overwatch and record some fun gameplay together! I usually publish post-narration on my videos, not live commentary, but that could change!

Also, I'd like to propose an Overwatch-related show, that follows the following concept;
  • Every time the Overwatch Patch Notes (major update) gets released, myself and whoever wants to collaborate runs through the patch, discussing balance/opinions on the entire patch notes (Podcast format)!
If you're an Overwatch YouTuber, who is around 18y/o in the GMT timezone, contact me through Twitter or through YTTalk Private Message and we can talk further!

TL;DR
Looking for a skilled Overwatch YouTuber who would be interested in playing the game and potentially hosting a show with me!

:)

Baylze
I'm 20 so around your age and also the same timezone. Not STRICTLY an Overwatch YouTuber but I do play it a lot although not posted any videos on it yet