Mad_Matt99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never done something like this before but after surfing through different channels through YouTube i figured that this would be the easiest way. I'm a 19 year old that attends college and also working at my part time job. YouTube is definitely something I want to expand upon, and I'm looking for the right people to take with me on that journey. I'm currently sitting on 198 subscribers but I am confident that we can make it bigger if we share ideas and make something truly special, we can even learn from one another.

The current games I play/have
-RDR2
-Black Ops 4 (Addicted to this game)
-R6 Siege (Always down to play)
-Fortnite
-SW BF2 (Haven't really touched)

I really want to come up with skits as well as just have fun and play the game. You can get in touch with me here, my channel (same as my username), instagram (same as my user), or twitter @TheRealMadMatt.
Think about it...

ScarySlayder

Reaction score
I would love to do a Rainbow collaboration or a black ops 4 collab. I just got black ops 4 so I might not be too great but we could collab. I own the channel with my friend so we could all play sometime if you are down, just let me know.

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am instrested I ussaly play bo4 but don’t have the other games I will dm you on Twitter[DOUBLEPOST=1542848609,1542848476][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm I can’t dm you my psn is SilentSniperYt

MrJude12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be keen on doing a collab, I play all those games Message me on PSN if you want MrJude12

Bobbyfly237

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never done something like this before but after surfing through different channels through YouTube i figured that this would be the easiest way. I'm a 19 year old that attends college and also working at my part time job. YouTube is definitely something I want to expand upon, and I'm looking for the right people to take with me on that journey. I'm currently sitting on 198 subscribers but I am confident that we can make it bigger if we share ideas and make something truly special, we can even learn from one another.

The current games I play/have
-RDR2
-Black Ops 4 (Addicted to this game)
-R6 Siege (Always down to play)
-Fortnite
-SW BF2 (Haven't really touched)

I really want to come up with skits as well as just have fun and play the game. You can get in touch with me here, my channel (same as my username), instagram (same as my user), or twitter @TheRealMadMatt.
Think about it...
I'm willing do some collabs on ps4, message me on psn Bobbyfly237, I might have more people willing to play too

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Manik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey mate, I'm down to collab, I got Siege, Friday The 13th, BO3, Fortnite, WWE2K19, Battlefront 2, and GTA 5 and been looking for people to collab with since my mate is busy on a vacation. My PSN is Trigtone16.
Also a disclaimer, I have a short temper when it comes to videogames