Meet Up/Gathering Looking for other young YouTubers

TPSGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a younger YouTuber 14 to be exact. And I was looking for some other young YouTubers to play with. I've made some YouTube videos of older games on the GBA and other types of games. I'm going to try to make my channel mainly fighting games and other pc games. I was thinking about making some Minecraft videos, but, I don't currently have my microphone. But I want to get to know some people(s). If anyone is interested and wants to get to know me better. Because this sounded super boring and blunt then you can freely add me on skype - tpsgamer-progamer or if that doesn't work then you can leave your name down below and I can add you.

SilentNinja1x

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
23 videos and 3 subs? The majority of the youtube community expect a microphone as a minimum. But getting to 100 subscribers is the hardest part! Your channel shows you have dedication so keep it up! :D

TPSGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, I haven't really been getting any attention a lot, but, I really like the fact that 2 or more people actually subscribed and like my videos and that's enough for me to keep uploading.

Reactions: SilentNinja1x

SilentNinja1x

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, I haven't really been getting any attention a lot, but, I really like the fact that 2 or more people actually subscribed and like my videos and that's enough for me to keep uploading.
That is a great attitude to have! I had a very similar one, now on 103 subs :D To 100 subs its hard, but in time it will get easier, awesome person! :D

Calvin Ho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep, Im 15 years old XD, but still having problems with some things ;P, but eh recently ive been at youtube collaborations alot just because i want to contact them as friends.
So feel free to add me on skype: calvin32090 , nvm ill add you.. probably

JamesDana

Reaction score
Hey bro! Call me JD, I am 14 years-old and am also looking for a collab. I play on PS3, PS4, and PC. I can't play PC at the moment, but I am building a PC that will be able to support most games. Hit me up! Skype: jamesdana1