Other Looking for other Adventure & Extreme Sport channels

micelodeon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As the title already says: Im looking for other channels with adventure and extreme sport videos.

Love Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Climbing, Canyoning, Cliff Jumping, epic adventures and maybe some V-Logging in the future.

Let me know if there is anyone

Greets

Micelodeon

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As the title already says: Im looking for other channels with adventure and extreme sport videos.

Love Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Climbing, Canyoning, Cliff Jumping, epic adventures and maybe some V-Logging in the future.

Let me know if there is anyone

Greets

Micelodeon

I'm in that niche... Check out my "epic compilation videos" playlist. This year i tried to add in some vlogging stuff, but i think next year i am going to go back to the adventure sports.

There isn't a lot of people on here that do action/adventure, can you shoot me a message on facebook? I have a video that i could use some feedback on (it's a wakeboarding/cliff jumping/houseboat video).

micelodeon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sweet...I going to check it out
would be cool if you return to action/adventure...you could do still some V-Logging next to it...

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sweet...I going to check it out
would be cool if you return to action/adventure...you could do still some V-Logging next to it...
I am thinking about doing one of the following:
A. Live record the day of our event...(setup a camera and leave it on a tripod)
B. Doing a behind the scenes video (similar to how Devinsupertramp does his)
C. Vlogging about how we put the event together