Gaming Looking for only the best of pc gaming creators!

TheViralKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, i'm Dom although a lot of people call me Vkay,Grandmaster Kay or theviralking and i am a video producer like many in here are
i make gaming videos that technically fall under different categories, such as gaming comedy (funtages and the occasional lets play) informative videos such as ingame tips and tricks
and also my own little series when it comes to youtube advise, the world around or whatever i feel i want to make

sounds like i'm selfpromoting wich is true but there's a reason to it, never judge a book by its cover, the pictures inside say so much more.
i just implied that you cant read and cracked the whip up, consider the ice broken, nope but i'm here to look for people who make good content to play and crosscollaborate with.
now back to me first i'm 21 years old and i live in belgium (central europe) where my national language is dutch however i would say i'm actually better at english then my native language
so don't worry about that bit it's all gucci and wonderful. it's important that if you want to collaborate that you make good content, your subcount i dont care for as much but more the content and your availability
where you live is often not your choice so i wont slap you on the wrist for being a proud 'murrican or a survivalist ozzie but ideally you would closer to me or at the very least be online frequently so we can work something out

now let's talk numbers mason.
my channel personally clocks in at 1820 subscribers, that could go up by the time you respond.
my views range from 100-250 on a regular video, although many get more then that depending if they take off or not
what you have on your subcount isnt that relevant to me, i could say your views,likes and comments matter but in truth i'm looking for mates here that i can make good videos with, not people that will make
me the next pewdiepie or ryan's toy review, i swear if he makes a gaming channel we are all fighting a lost battle.

what games do i play you might ask
well i'd say hold your horses but then i'd probably still respond and say that i play a bunch of games and own a bunch of them so it would be easier to just tell me the games you want to record on
see me personally i have 6 main games and i'm in love with the shooter genre, now as a warning these are all pc because pc masterrace, what else, but anyways

my main games are:
- Battlefield (all of them really)
- CSGO (counterstrike global offensive)
- H1Z1 King Of The Kill
- Overwatch
- Rogue Operatives (a small awesome prop hunt like game i'm sponsored by)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

i still have a load more on uplay,battle.net,origin and steam so if you have others you'd like to do just ask me and we'll talk about
thank you all for your time and i hope i didnt mess up your feed i am vkay and i hope to hear from some of you

PS NO SQUEAKERS

AMT_ADAM

Reaction score
Hey man, we'd love to do a little collaboration with you if you're game. You can talk to us on Twitter @amitiegaming or just reply on here if you're interested. Feel free to check out or content to vet that it's not dog turd.

Cheers,
Adam.

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You didn't leave any way to contact you tho. I have no clue how I can link my yttalk thread so you can check it out if interested. You can find it in my profile page in the recent activity feed.

A quick summary
I'm 16, my youtube channel is based on funtages that take around 5 hours to make.
Currently I have 190 -/+ subscribers
Crude humour every now and then (doesn't mean that I'm toxic)
EU
For now we can play:
CSGO (main game for me)
Overwatch
H1Z1
Gmod, Golf with friends.

TheCanadianNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im interested in collabing, obviously i know all abt the yt s**t. My content takes from 1-6h to make, depending on how long the footage is, and how good i wanna edit. If u check out my channel you won't see much, but my editing is btr than me. I mean i could kinda copy other yters but the point of those vids i do r the editing technique. If u stalk my vids, then u can tell that every vid differs than the other.

More s**t abt me:
Im 14
i have 920+/- subs
My mic is the Blue Snowball iCE (now dont start arguing abt my setup its s**t)
I upload 1-3 times a week, depending on how busy i am with school

Games that i have are:
Gmod
csgo
left4lead 2

I have csgo installed but im gonna install the others which will take like 26h total cuz the internet is s**t here.

I have a Canadian accent and im half canadian
(if ur racist, im not f*****g black, no offense)
Basically why i dont have BF1 and those sick games is bcz as i said, my PC is s**t AF, i run games on Low, dont judge xD

If u still wanna contact me n stuff id be glad to;
Skype - THΞCΛNΛDIΛNNΞO
Discord - NΞO™#5586
Twitter - @neo_tcn
Steam - THΞCΛNΛDIΛNNΞO
I use all those apps/programs.
If u like to record VERY often then i probably cant record in all
I hope ur still reading :3
Anyway just note i like to be in a Funtage Group n stuff so not just collabing once.

Plz dont start complaining abt my views, ive kinda disappointed my mc fans so they dont watch me anymore. f**k that, anyway yh thats basically it.

Accept me or die xD jk..cuz i took 30mins to make this

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
We have had a small talk to each other over Youtube, but I kinda want to collaborate with you, if you want that. I am 22 y/o from The Netherlands and I mainly focus on gaming content, this could be: Funny moments, let's plays and reviews.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tritega