Comedy Looking for Online comedy partner and starting series to promote youtubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi, my name is Aaron and Im 15 years old, im looking for someone around my age to do some comedy with it can be within games, video reviews even convos.
Also launching a lets promote series because i know its hard for some youtubers to get noticed so i will be promoting their youtube channels. Please leave your email for the lets promote and the comedy partner.
For the lets promote i will be reviewing your content and making a video about your channel and why people should visit it. Please make sure you have atleast 1 video on your channel :)

Vincent the Watermelon

Life is awesome!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
I'm interested in a comedy or review or anything collab. I'm 15 as well. My only issue is I won't be in reliable wifi for at least a couple more weeks until I get back home so it might be difficult. Maybe I can still do something or another anyway. I do let's plays, vlogs, and I recently started music so anything goes. my email is vincentgrego@yahoo.com

OBISHtv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested in doing some Collab videos not a series but i'll participate a few times! and if you could review my channel that would be great, I make Comedy Skits.
I've got 258 Subscribers if you like my content hope you could be 259

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like this idea. I would try to help with the comedy thing depends if I can but I will give it my best shot!
If you can review my channel though and see if its great go ahead!

Email: brambletalongames@outlook.com

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok thanks i will be reviewing your channels soon so if you would like sub to my channel to see the vid straight away

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
To everyone who wants to be a part of the series thankyou and i will make the reviews soon, ProductionPeople1 if you could possibly give me a skype or steam name that would be great, my email is mrbonwoo@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.