Other Looking for new tech channels like myself to collaborate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbaek

Reaction score
I just recently started a tech channel (reviews and stuff) and it's going great. But I'm looking for more exposure and subscribers.

If you have a channel like mine... A tech channel, please get back to me and maybe we can figure something out that would benefit us both.

My youtube name has the same name as my here: techbaek.

Reactions: Dnetg

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do tech videos when I can afford tech[DOUBLEPOST=1467229047,1467229017][/DOUBLEPOST]btw your channel link doesn't work

techbaek

Reaction score
I know. Don't know why it doesn't work. But you can easily find my channel by searching for "techbaek"

Reactions: Kagan

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know. Don't know why it doesn't work. But you can easily find my channel by searching for "techbaek"
You have a good style of videos and quite a lot of views for only 16 subs

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I just recently started a tech channel (reviews and stuff) and it's going great. But I'm looking for more exposure and subscribers.

If you have a channel like mine... A tech channel, please get back to me and maybe we can figure something out that would benefit us both.

My youtube name has the same name as my here: techbaek.
Nice videos bro... Fairly new tech channel here too and I am very interested in collaborating. You can message me so we talk some more?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Nice videos bro... Fairly new tech channel here too and I am very interested in collaborating. You can message me so we talk some more?

Hi

This thread is from June 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.