Looking For New Series Ideas

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey all. I'm currently looking for ideas for a new series of videos that don't take too long to produce.
The kinds of videos that I currently make take weeks to finish, and I'd like to have something to upload to my channel in-between my infrequent uploads.

A few ideas I have:
Funny moments videos (Not too keen on doing this)
A series about completing challenges in video games (While trying to keep it funny as well)
A short (easier to make) version of the types of videos I already make
Wayback Machine (Looking at old websites, a series of videos that I made a few years back that I kinda want to bring back)

What do you all think of these ideas? Any new ideas you might have for me?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
personally i feel quality over quantity but, you could do the wayback machine, sounds interesting

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
personally i feel quality over quantity but, you could do the wayback machine, sounds interesting
I agree with quality over quantity, but Youtube really doesn't work that way, sadly. The algorithms prefer people to pump out trash as fast as possible, rather than to spend time making something amazing.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I agree with quality over quantity, but Youtube really doesn't work that way, sadly. The algorithms prefer people to pump out trash as fast as possible, rather than to spend time making something amazing.
i would agree with you, based on being "recommended" but do you truly want to pop up in someone's recommended and they not like what they see?