Gaming Looking for new gaming partner/s :)

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah the title says it all. I guess the best thing to do is check out my channel and see if you have a similar humour to me and if so then hit me up :) Im pretty chilled out, 19 from UK :)

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should hook up with some of your subs, I'm sure they would enjoy playing with you.

NumbersCup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your name is ZombieSegway, I'm pretty damn sure I have the same humour as you.
When it comes to making videos, It would be a whole lot of fun, but I doubt I have the range of games you would have, the computer to handle any good games, and I also have no way of recording my Xbox footage, which is a damn shame. Either way, you sir have earned yourself a subscriber, I love your humour

~N

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your name is ZombieSegway, I'm pretty damn sure I have the same humour as you.
When it comes to making videos, It would be a whole lot of fun, but I doubt I have the range of games you would have, the computer to handle any good games, and I also have no way of recording my Xbox footage, which is a damn shame. Either way, you sir have earned yourself a subscriber, I love your humour

~N
Thank you for that, iv never had such a great compliment about my channel. What games do you have on the PC? And I can record Xbox in HD, I would have no problem with sendig you footage if I was playing with you to use on your own Channel :)

NumbersCup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey
Thank you for that, iv never had such a great compliment about my channel. What games do you have on the PC? And I can record Xbox in HD, I would have no problem with sendig you footage if I was playing with you to use on your own Channel :)
Well, even by watching once video I want to see more of you, because you are quite funny.
The problem I have is that I such such a terrible laptop that I honestly have no games for the PC. My family is working towards getting a desktop though, so it will be soon! I have a few games on the Xbox, but I don't have as many as I would like, and most of my games are singleplayer, haha.

~N

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah that sucks mate, well if you ever want a game in the future if you get better games or PC or whatever then let me know :)

NumbersCup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Will do, In the meantime I will go watch some more of your videos.

~N

Reckzzy

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind playing with you man, I love games!

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! Im an xbox man! I had a quick look on your channel, but i would be more than happy to do Sleep dogs, minecraft, fifa and black ops.

Send me a message back or add me on xbox my gamertag is stuey123