Request Looking for New Free Banner for my Channel

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Instead of those crazy patterns in the background, I'm looking for something more calm, peaceful, and organised.

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How's this one...
Also could you put my channel in your description? :)
If you need any changes message me

Attachments

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's awesome! Can you just remove the pickaxe and add my Twitter and Patreon there instead please? @avronaofficial is my Twitter and my Patreon is avrona. Then it will be just amazing.

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's awesome! Can you just remove the pickaxe and add my Twitter and Patreon there instead please? @avronaofficial is my Twitter and my Patreon is avrona. Then it will be just amazing.
Heres the updated one hope you like it...also could you link my channel in your description thanks! :)

Attachments

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just noticed the name is misspelled. The N and R are switched around. Also the writing on the left seems a bit less readable than in the previous version.

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just noticed the name is misspelled. The N and R are switched around. Also the writing on the left seems a bit less readable than in the previous version.
You should of just said you wanted a clean looking banner instead in the first place...but its alright :)
here i fixed it..anything else?

Attachments

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, it's awesome, thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1503301045,1503300790][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm, just tried to post it on my channel and YouTube's saying it's too small. It says it has to be at least 2048px. wide and 1152px. high.

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
really i tested it and it worked could you try again??[DOUBLEPOST=1503301512,1503301340][/DOUBLEPOST]Here. I changed the size could you try it again?

Attachments

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still says it's too small.