Music Looking for Musicians and Video Editor to Make Group

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Hey all I am looking for a range of musicians to create some kind of channel/group together. It doesn't matter what kind of instrument you play, or whether you're a singer or whatever, pretty much anything would be great. Basically what I want is to make is some kind of online band that covers a great variety of music from any style, and maybe also make some of our own original songs one day. I know this is all quite vague but I'm hoping that when enough people come together that we can decide what we want to create and how to create it as I would like most decisions to made by all involved. No one needs to be at an advanced level of playing but to get things going a bit quicker it would be great if you could all have a couple years of experience.

With some projects people could probably take the lead but for the most part I would like everyone to have an equal say. I am hoping through this maybe people can meet new people and maybe make new friends. Yup sounds cringy I know but that's what I'm hoping for. Do not worry if you see some people who play the same instrument as you, if you still want to join then something will be worked out. I myself play the drums but if you are a drummer and would like to join then please do send reply. Also apart from group projects if anyone would like to make solo videos and upload them to the channel then they are free to, just as long as it is specified before doing so.

I am also looking for an editor who will be able to edit these particular videos. You don't need to be at an advanced level for this. Since I'm guessing this will be done by recording video clips separately and then adding them together later one, all I'm looking for is someone who can mash all video clips together seamlessly with good timing. If you would like an idea of what I'm looking for then search up this on YouTube. DWFO #10: "Donna's Suite"

One last thing, since I am pretty broke I will not be able to pay any of you for services beforehand. Instead, the video's revenue shall be shared amongst the people involved with a certain video. The percentage share shall be decided by everyone before the specific video has begun production. What I'm thinking is the percentage of the video's earnings that a person receives should be based on their presence in the video. Meaning if one person has a large role in the video while another has a smaller role, then the former person shall earn more. Although do note that since we are starting from nothing, people probably won't earn much for quite a while.

I have set up a discord for anyone who wishes to join or for anyone who wishes to know more as I know I am terrible at explaining things. So if you are interested then reply and I will send you a link to the server.

I only have a few rules:
Please only join if you can play an instrument/sing (duh)
Be kind to everyone who joins
Have fun
There is no age limit, however, it would be recommended that you are over the age of 16
Have access to good enough recording equipment

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
I'm interested, ill talk to you in the server or via twitter @realcynix ;) looking forward to hearing from you

AugustinC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
It's a great idea to collaborate between musicians.
I myself am a composer, arranger, sound engineer. I make vg music covers, re-orchestration, instrumental covers
We could share some playlists for example, and grow together, by liking, commenting eath others video ?

Let me know ; )

Cheers

Augustin C

Zach Butcher

Reaction score
I havent done anything music based online but I love to write songs on guitar, uke, and piano, so yeah, hmu