Music Looking for music submissions.

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I host a channel called In Queue Radio (The basis is that it's shows/music you can listen to while you're playing games). Well you may be thinking (where does that fit me in on this?) And well, it fits you in because I want to go ahead and use some original music (I mean anyone can use NCS, but how would that set my channel apart). So if you have any submissions, send them to inqueueradio@gmail.com, and I'll put them either in a show or a music mix! On that note, I am looking for show creators as well. You just have to be able to talk nerdy about something!

Thanks!

BreakOfYawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you take instrumental music? Any genre preferences. Sending friends your way.

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you take instrumental music? Any genre preferences. Sending friends your way.
Instrumental music would be amazing actually! As it does provide a good sort of in queue experience, or can!

Alfred

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
DO you take any acoustic/ singer songwriter music?

etertayCB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have an entire library of royalty free music that I composed myself. not all the tracks would be good for gaming backgrounds but some would be, interested?

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have an entire library of royalty free music that I composed myself. not all the tracks would be good for gaming backgrounds but some would be, interested?
Exceptonally. Send em on by to inqueueradio@gmail.com and I will get them up[DOUBLEPOST=1468530925,1468530873][/DOUBLEPOST]
DO you take any acoustic/ singer songwriter music?
Could be interesting! It's always worth a shot. Send em on by

Opinionshow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
look at my channel all songs are original.
The one with Tokyo ghoul cover is my fav so far out of all the ones i made.

Necronomibro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I make chiptune music mostly, ill send you the songs asap, what file format would be best?

Necronomibro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Also I could help out with being able to talk nerdy . Message me on skype or steam or Instagram at Necronomibro