Music looking for music producers, song masters, and singers

Ray Kira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey artists!
I'm RayKira a song master and singer.
I want to start make songs PROFESSIONALLY
so, please if you are not professional enough to start working don't reply this post.
I am willing to make something like Ed-Sheeran songs or maybe better

so, you can email me if you are : singer \ music produce \ song master
my email: thebloodismywater@gmail.com

I am open to all the decisions and opinions too, I would like to get some useful thoughts for that, I really appreciate that.

and I am thinking to make a youtube channel for this project ( A PROFESSIONAL ONE )
yess, let's start work

staff members needed: 2 male singers \ 2 female singers \ 1 music producers \ 1 song master

NOTE : if you think yourself very PROFESSIONAL to join this project then please don't get in this
I need honest and faithful members for this real project ( not players around and dirty arrogant people )

NOTE: this post is not a paid job ( it's just a collaboration needed )

anyway I really welcome any one interested in this project..... and thankssss a lot

RayKira

Last edited:

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Hey RayKira,

My partner is a professional musician that can possibly do something for you.
Is this just a collaboration or a paid thing? Feel free to message me privately if you want to provide me more info there.

Ray Kira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Nikki

thanks for being in touch
anyway this post is only for collaboration, and I really appreciate your effort here.

oh yeah, it would be really nice to me if you helped anyway, I need some people who are expert in music, and its production

thanks a lot

Scotty Talks

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm professional or not but I'm doing my best to be, you can find my channel on YouTube Scotty Talks, if interested I would be glad to collaborate with you :)

Mirza Nur Anshari

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested. I want to achieve as much experience as in music. Please check my youtube channel, in case you are still looking for one with not that much experience :)

Timothy Randy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So what's a Song Master?
Producer?
Entrepreneur? :eek:
and 1 thing I noticed, your channel does not exist (I mean the red button below when its clicked)
It should start with (U_____) copy paste from your YouTube channel :)