Comedy Looking for multiple "collaboration"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenL3e

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Hello fellow youtubers,so let me explain,i have ask numerous sucessful youtuber on how to grow your channel. Well they said "You can't do it alone,you will need help". So what am i proposing to you ranters/comedians out there is for me and you to help each other out(i don't know if collaboration is the word). What the sucessful youtubers said is for 2 channels to help each other out,to elaborate,i will thumbs up each video you upload and comment on it and you would do the same for me. What this does is let our subscribers(which share the same interest) go check out the other channel videos,and if they like it,they would subscribe, a way of "sharing subscribers",no this is not a sub4sub but a much efficient and better way. What am i looking for are ranters or comedians at the 100 subscriber range with at least 100 views each video. If you meet this requirement and interested please do pm me on youtube and youtube only. Thank you and have a wonderful day :)

Reaction score
I appreciate that your heart is probably in the right place here, but ultimately, this is about as ineffective as sub4sub. A legitimate audience is going to see through this sort of thing - especially if you like/comment on a large number of channels.

Just keep working on your own stuff, and eventually, people will like and comment naturally, and you'll build an audience based off of sincere recommendations.

Cheers!

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm with Kevin on this one, liking/commenting on each others videos is about as useful as sub4sub. It's just an extra like from someone that hasn't even watched your video? What's the point.

BenL3e

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I appreciate that your heart is probably in the right place here, but ultimately, this is about as ineffective as sub4sub. A legitimate audience is going to see through this sort of thing - especially if you like/comment on a large number of channels.

Just keep working on your own stuff, and eventually, people will like and comment naturally, and you'll build an audience based off of sincere recommendations.

Cheers!
i see i didnt know it wont work like this,thanks for clearing it up :)

TheNoorFamily7860

Comedian & Vlogger
Reaction score
Hey, I'm willing to do a collab with Youtubers who make Comedy & vlogging videos, are you interested :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.