Gaming [CLOSED ]Looking for more people to join our YouTube "Gaming Group"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I may have had a different name but it was probably a year ago that I played games with you guys I was kinda a d**k. The name is Brady.
Welll hey add us, we're stll looking for peeps, but not for too much longer.

Ashleigh58

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi my names Ashleigh I'm a horror game type of person but I don't mind playing normal games like overwatch and stuff like that. I'm 14 and I don't mind swearing.
My discord name is Ashleigh58

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi my names Ashleigh I'm a horror game type of person but I don't mind playing normal games like overwatch and stuff like that. I'm 14 and I don't mind swearing.
My discord name is Ashleigh58
Well what's the four little numbers at the end. (ex. #0000). If you can't find it just add me. SuperZeycrom9#3810

Jacob4522

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jacob I like indie games like Minecraft and Unturned, Im thinking about trying Smite soon as well. I'm 14 and I dont mind swearing at all my discord is Jacob4752 #8431

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi my name is Jacob I like indie games like Minecraft and Unturned, Im thinking about trying Smite soon as well. I'm 14 and I dont mind swearing at all my discord is Jacob4752 #8431
Hey I don't mind doing games like those.I couldn't find you on discord though

Seige

Reaction score
Hey i'm 17 and would love to join your group... my discord is seige #5880

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've read 3 pages and I'm not seeing any discussion at all about a specific collaboration to make a video. The thread doesn't follow the collab forum rules.

The collaboration forum is NOT for advertising YouTube communities, online chats, discord channels etc.

The collaboration forum is for organising the making of specific videos with other YouTubers.

Collab rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-collaboration-thread.180221/

Status
Not open for further replies.