Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,
Obviously if you are reading this you are wanting to join a gaming group.
Well I have a deal for you!

Ok, enough with cheesy introductions, let's get to the point.
I'm SuperZeycrom, but most people just call me Super.
A few friends and I have a small youtube gaming group.
Now the thing about this group is that we don't consider ourselves an ACTUAL group.
Such as Vanoss or GameGrumps.
So if that isn't what you're looking for please leave this thread now.
We are just a good group of friends looking for more people to play with.
But we've had a lot of experience on here,
And we want to make sure we get the right type of people in our group.
So this is going to be pretty thorough.
If you're not in the mood to read, I would recommend you skim or just leave the thread.
So let's begin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table of Contents

General group analysis
Members' channel type, sub count and age
Members' Favorite Games
Rules
Contact Info
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Group Analysis

First thing is first, we are very offensive. We cuss way to much and make terrible jokes but that is just our personalities. Sometimes we can rage and argue but we always get over it. The average of our ages is 15.5. Lastly we are pretty small youtubers. All together we have a total of 542 subs. Our average is 180, though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Channel Types, Sub Count & Ages

Super: I am just a normal gaming channel. I focus on indie games more than most. Namely, roguelikes. I have 45 subs atm and I'm 14 years old.
BeyondHawkeye: He also has a normal gaming channel. He plays a good bit of mainstream games for time to time. He has 110 subs and is 16 years old.
Yurei Otaku: He is an anime channel. He focus on everything anime. He has a gaming channel but his main focus is his anime channel. He has 262 subs and is 16 years old.
ITG Smite: His channel is based around the 3rd person MOBA "Smite". He has 21 subs and is 15 years old.
JeremyYT: His channel is based around Minecraft & Unturned. He does other games sometimes but those are his main games. He has 104 subs and is 16 years old.
Members' Favorite Games

Games that are enjoyed mostly by 1 or 2 people will have their names by it but if the majority of the group likes it then it will not have a name.
ROCKET LEAGUE
MINECRAFT
UNTURNED
SMITE
PALADINS
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (Super)
BRAWLHALLA (Super and Jeremy)
AWESOMENAUTS (Super)
DON'T STARVE TOGETHER (Super and Hawkeye)
UNTURNED (Jeremy)
We have PLENTY of other games, these are just our favorites.
Rules

Now to the important part.
1. Must be 13 above (and no squeakers allowed)
2. Must be okay with all types of offensive language.
3. Must be decently active.
4. Must have a decent mic.
Contact Info
Finally to the most important part, contacting.
Discord: SuperZeycrom9#3810​

Last edited:

Joshwarrior

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Yo this sounds lit af! I am sure I will make a great member!

TacticalGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man,I love rocket league and also use a bit to much offensive language and would love to join your team!

devoidatrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, this is cool. I'd be down to try it out with you guys.

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well add me on skype or discord and we'll see how everything goes

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,
Obviously if you are reading this you are wanting to join a gaming group.
Well I have a deal for you!

Ok, enough with cheesy introductions, let's get to the point.
I'm SuperZeycrom, but most people just call me Super.
A few friends and I have a small youtube gaming group.
Now the thing about this group is that we don't consider ourselves an ACTUAL group.
Such as Vanoss or GameGrumps.
So if that isn't what you're looking for please leave this thread now.
We are just a good group of friends looking for more people to play with.
But we've had a lot of experience on here,
And we want to make sure we get the right type of people in our group.
So this is going to be pretty thorough.
If you're not in the mood to read, I would recommend you skim or just leave the thread.
So let's begin
Table of Contents

General group analysis
Members' channel type, sub count and age
Members' Favorite Games
Rules
Contact Info
General Group Analysis

First thing is first, we are very offensive. We cuss way to much and make terrible jokes but that is just our personalities. Sometimes we can rage and argue but we always get over it. The average of our ages is 15.5. Lastly we are pretty small youtubers. All together we have a total of 542 subs. Our average is 180, though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Channel Types, Sub Count & Ages

Super: I am just a normal gaming channel. I focus on indie games more than most. Namely, roguelikes. I have 45 subs atm and I'm 14 years old.
BeyondHawkeye: He also has a normal gaming channel. He plays a good bit of mainstream games for time to time. He has 110 subs and is 16 years old.
Yurei Otaku: He is an anime channel. He focus on everything anime. He has a gaming channel but his main focus is his anime channel. He has 262 subs and is 16 years old.
ITG Smite: His channel is based around the 3rd person MOBA "Smite". He has 21 subs and is 15 years old.
JeremyYT: His channel is based around Minecraft & Unturned. He does other games sometimes but those are his main games. He has 104 subs and is 16 years old.
Members' Favorite Games

Games that are enjoyed mostly by 1 or 2 people will have their names by it but if the majority of the group likes it then it will not have a name.
ROCKET LEAGUE
MINECRAFT
UNTURNED
SMITE
PALADINS
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (Super)
BRAWLHALLA (Super and Jeremy)
AWESOMENAUTS (Super)
DON'T STARVE TOGETHER (Super and Hawkeye)
UNTURNED (Jeremy)
We have PLENTY of other games, these are just our favorites.
Rules

Now to the important part.
1. Must be 13 above (and no squeakers allowed)
2. Must be okay with all types of offensive language.
3. Must be decently active.
4. Must have a decent mic.
Contact Info
Finally to the most important part, contacting.
Discord: SuperZeycrom9#3810​
are you my lost twin brother lol sure i want to join cause waw thats like me alll of that

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds awesome! I'll think about contacting ;)

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am 16 years old I love playing video games and love to swear your group sound bad as$

Status
Not open for further replies.