Gaming Looking For More Peeps to Join our PC Gaming Group

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up peeps!

My name is AirDion and I am part of a gaming group and we're looking for more people to join our group. We currently have 5-6 people who are really active in our group but we're looking to expand our ranks. We're all fun loving people who just want to record some YouTube videos with cool people.

Right now the main games that we are playing are:
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Astroneer (some of us)
- We're always willing to try out new games.

Currently we are planning to start a new server/season for ARK. We are trying to get it started on Wednesday so if you love ARK and want to be a part of it be sure to add me on discord (info below).

Just got a few requirements, nothing major:
- 18+ yrs old
- Have a decent mic so we can hear you
- Be able to take a joke because we joke around.... A LOT
- Be willing to have fun :)

My discord - AirDion#4147

Reactions: TheHazardMaster

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
What's up peeps!

My name is AirDion and I am part of a gaming group and we're looking for more people to join our group. We currently have 5-6 people who are really active in our group but we're looking to expand our ranks. We're all fun loving people who just want to record some YouTube videos with cool people.

Right now the main games that we are playing are:
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Astroneer (some of us)
- We're always willing to try out new games.

Currently we are planning to start a new server/season for ARK. We are trying to get it started on Wednesday so if you love ARK and want to be a part of it be sure to add me on discord (info below).

Just got a few requirements, nothing major:
- 18+ yrs old
- Have a decent mic so we can hear you
- Be able to take a joke because we joke around.... A LOT
- Be willing to have fun :)

My discord - AirDion#4147
Hey man, I'm definitely interested in joining you guys and doing some collabs. Check out my channel and tell me what you think. Im only 17 btw so I hope thats not a problem. If you want you can hmu on twitter, @RedDestruction2

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I'm definitely interested in joining you guys and doing some collabs. Check out my channel and tell me what you think. Im only 17 btw so I hope thats not a problem. If you want you can hmu on twitter, @RedDestruction2
Hey man I'm just curious about which games you have/are interested in playing with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey man I'm just curious about which games you have/are interested in playing with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have gmod and a game called white noise 2 which are both multiplayer. I also have brawlhalla which is free and would make for a great video. I was thinking of getting player unknown battlegrounds and I have rainbow six siege but only on PS4. If there are any games u guys want me to get I could get them.