Gaming Looking For Minecraft SMP Members! URGENT REQUEST!

Joshwarrior

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey! I'd love to join in, it sounds similar to Big B's and Grian's series
Name - Minepro
Discord - H_H #3110
YouTube - Minepro140
Why - I'd like to grow my channel and gain exposure. More importantly, I like the idea of playing on a server full of friends and helping other people
Age - 16

PS - I record mostly MC PS4 but I have and can play MC PC
you are in! i added you on discord![DOUBLEPOST=1514302526,1514302461][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Brandon
Discord: TavrosEvolve #0869
YT Name: Tavros Evolve
Reason for interest: I make a lot of MC content (most of which has been private) but I havnt made a video on the beta/alpha versions of the game. seems like fun. Also I love to collab with others and this seems like a great opportunity to do so.
you are in! i added you on discord! make sure to add me back and ask to join the server in dm's![DOUBLEPOST=1514302558][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Name: James
- Discord: Syndiball#7925
- YouTube Name: Syndiball (recently set all vids to private for a fresh start)
- Why you would like to join: This is something I always wanted to do. I
- Age 17
you are in! i added you on discord! make sure to add me back and ask to join the server in dm's!

Fidel Castro

Reaction score
Name: Dylan
Discord: Djiao#0041
YouTube Name: SlayGambit
Why you would like to join: Seems fun

Last edited:

JoelGreen99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Joel
- JoelGreen99 #6551
- JGF
- Looking for something fun and different to do

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Stertrix
Discord: Stertrix#4795
YouTube Name: Stertrix (One with same logo as one on here had an older channel)
Why Would You Like to Join: Looking for some people to play with who have the same interest as me

Taxami

Reaction score
1) Alpha_Wolf_Tax

2) Taxami333

3) Taxami Luvs Games

4) im a small youtuber, very small, but im hoping that if i get accepted my channel will
grow - if this to you sounds like im using u, which is not my intentions, i completely understand. besides that, i enjoy playing minecraft and have been looking to join an SMP for a while, im glad i found a thread that was still reply able too and not old lol ( it wasent made like 4 months ago )
5) 13

Last edited:

Silent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
josh
Silent#5725
Silent Spectrum
I would love to stream minecraft from the older versions! It will bring back so many memories and give my audience a look at how minecraft was

Jacob Harris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Jacob
- dropthebomb#7480
- dropthebomb
- i love smps and i want to grow my youtube channel and most of my content is mc

ukhoshekh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
my name is brendon !
my discord tag is : ukhoshekh#3881
my youtube name is : ukhoshekh
i'd like to join the series because minecraft is one of my favorite games, and i'd really like to branch out and meet some new friends! :0
i am 16.

Badgerdome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey fellow Minecraft PC players! My name is Josh (otherwise known as Joshwarrior). I make gaming YouTube videos that are incredibly funny and high quality.

I am looking for around 20 people to join me in a Minecraft SMP (Survival Multiplayer) series which will be uploaded / livestreamed to YouTube (your preference :D). There is a twist however in which the series will be taking place in Minecraft Beta 1.2_02 all the way up to Beta 1.7.3.

If you are accepted make sure to check discord as I will add you into the chat room. From there I will teach you how to install Beta 1.7.3. The launcher you will have to use is called MultiMC. I will send you a file which will be installed into the Beta 1.7.3 profile. It is easy so do not worry! :D I can help you!

Application Template:

- Name
- Discord
- YouTube Name
- Why you would like to join
Hey Josh,
Name: Ross
Discord: xxrealstaticxx#0503
Why I would like to join: Ive been watching your videos and I think Collab's with you would help me and my motivation alot.
My channel: The link should show up but if not, the name is: Badgerdome

Hope to hear from you soon