Gaming Looking For Minecraft SMP Members! URGENT REQUEST!

CSE

Reaction score
i want to do this it sounds like fun i also need something to get my channel going again i hope cause it went so down after i was not able to play monster world anymore my videos are not that long cause i dont know how to edit them so yeah
name:sedrick but you can call me sed
discord: AlphaSPEAR#8332
YouTube name: creeper slayer Extreme
why: i want to join cause i want to have a channel like ssundee or crainer were they are friends basically want a friend to play with either way i talk more when i have someone to talk to i'm also more funny i but i want to be able to have a group off friends i can play games with
little more about me is i started YouTube a long time ago i'm off and on cause i dont feel like i'm not getting anywhere i started playing games on the phone but i didn't have minecraft but i have it now i have started to play it more on my channel
i have a windows 10 laptop that isent super powerful i want a desktop to play more games and run mincreaft more smoothly
well thats all peace out

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
- Julie
- DeathDealingBlackRose#8087
- DeathDealingBlackRose- if you need the link to my channel i can link it to you via discord or something
- Why you would like to join: I'm pretty much new to youtube video making/collabs, i want to make friends, and im into the game minecraft since its pretty fun :3

Mister5ive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey fellow Minecraft PC players! My name is Josh (otherwise known as Joshwarrior). I make gaming YouTube videos that are incredibly funny and high quality.

I am looking for around 20 people to join me in a Minecraft SMP (Survival Multiplayer) series which will be uploaded / livestreamed to YouTube (your preference :D). There is a twist however in which the series will be taking place in Minecraft Beta 1.2_02 all the way up to Beta 1.7.3.

If you are accepted make sure to check discord as I will add you into the chat room. From there I will teach you how to install Beta 1.7.3. The launcher you will have to use is called MultiMC. I will send you a file which will be installed into the Beta 1.7.3 profile. It is easy so do not worry! :D I can help you!

Application Template:

- Name
- Discord
- YouTube Name
- Why you would like to join
- Ricki_Trex#0318
- Mister5ive
- Collaborating with people is a lot more fun than making videos alone.

Aronis_

Reaction score
I Mean I Have been in an SMP before but this smp
just seems fun and you sound like a nice person add me Aronis#2233
im 12
and My channel is AronisGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
- Name: Jay
- Discord: ThatTrueBlueLyfe#8884
- YouTube Name: ThatTrueBlueLyfe
- Why you would like to join: Because I love playing survival but I like playing it with friends so I'd thought I would see if there were any open SMP's that I can join, sort of like Hermitcraft.