Gaming Looking for Minecraft Collab partners!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Andy, or Panda and i'm looking for people that I could collaborate my videos with. I am looking for someone who likes to be competitive and have fun. I would like to record some pvp type gamemodes, and parkour-adventure maps.

About myself and YouTube: I'm 15 years of age and I have been doing YouTube properly for about 2 weeks now. I made my channel ages ago and have had a big channel, but I reset my channel due to my subscribers being dead. I am now looking for another collab partner that I could collaborate with to grow mine and his/her channel.

My channel : Panda Who Dabs or FactionsZerkYT

lucky13bruh

Reaction score
Hey i would like to collab with you i am 13 and have been trying to do youtube for a while now i tried and failed to do weekly videos since i suck at solo commentary i already have about 10 videos and 46 subs and one question do you play pc or console minecraft because i have both.

Reaction score
Hey i would like to collab with you i am 13 and have been trying to do youtube for a while now i tried and failed to do weekly videos since i suck at solo commentary i already have about 10 videos and 46 subs and one question do you play pc or console minecraft because i have both.
I play PC.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would love to collab with you guys. When are you guys going to be available?

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is tommorow at 2pm eastern fine with you?