Meet Up/Gathering Looking for Midwestern YouTubers who are libertarian

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to profile YouTubers who are libertarian who are in the US Midwest. I myself live in Dubuque, Iowa. You can be a big or small "L" libertarian (member of the Libertarian Party). Your channel does not have to focus on libertarianism or politics. It can be a gaming, cooking, beauty, family vlog, whatever. You don't have to have yet revealed to your channel that you're a libertarian. Our video can be your coming-out video. And we do not have to do a collaboration. I am more than happy to simply profile you on my channel. Go to my channel and watch the video "The Hunt for Libertarian YouTubers" to learn more.

INTERVIEW STYLE: We will walk and talk with me recording us with my camcorder that will be on the end of a selfie stick.

INTERVIEW LOCATION: I will want to interview you on a nearby nature trail or pedestrian walkway that is quiet. In other words, not next to a busy street or highway ... or airport ... or playground. Shaded by a tree canopy would be best. The best places to find these are in your nearby national, state or county parks, preserves, and reserves.

INTERVIEW DISCUSSION: I will ask you simple questions about you being a libertarian. This isn't a confrontational video. I will first ask you to tell my viewers about your YouTube channel. After that, I will inform the viewers that you're a libertarian and then start asking you questions about that. What does libertarianism mean to you? What were you before you became a libertarian? What caused you to become a libertarian? How has being a libertarian affected your life? And questions like that.

So if you're a libertarian YouTuber who lives in the Midwest, send me a PM. Thanks!