Gaming Looking For Members To Start A Collaboration Group

JTRedEye26

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jacob and I'm a vary tiny microscopic YouTuber of only 35 subscribers. I've been posting daily
for a week now and am planing to continue with that from here on out. I think the fastest way to grow would be to record with multiple people because it spices up your videos and it is a lot easier to commentate when your talking to a person rather then talking alone in your room so, I think it would be a benefit to any one who sees this to send me a massage. Just think about it lets say 20 people send me a massage after reading this then each person would make probably 5-15 new friends to recorded with.

So once you've sent me a massage ill get back to you and we will chat about things and start recording.

Requirements:
  • Be friendly ( if you are looking for a group you probably already are)
  • A decent mic is preferred
  • Repetitively quite back grounds
  • Be available like I don't care if you have stuff to do all the time but make an effort to record as much as possible
  • 14+ of age ( I'm only 16)
So people send me a massage on my skype (jtredeye26) or discord (JTRedEye26#1715) or leave a comment on the thread and ill send a massage to you

I do mainly Minecraft but I have some other games as well so if you play mostly Minecraft with a little bit on the side it would be good for you to send me a massage.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is Jacob and I'm a vary tiny microscopic YouTuber of only 35 subscribers. I've been posting daily
for a week now and am planing to continue with that from here on out. I think the fastest way to grow would be to record with multiple people because it spices up your videos and it is a lot easier to commentate when your talking to a person rather then talking alone in your room so, I think it would be a benefit to any one who sees this to send me a massage. Just think about it lets say 20 people send me a massage after reading this then each person would make probably 5-15 new friends to recorded with.

So once you've sent me a massage ill get back to you and we will chat about things and start recording.

Requirements:
  • Be friendly ( if you are looking for a group you probably already are)
  • A decent mic is preferred
  • Repetitively quite back grounds
  • Be available like I don't care if you have stuff to do all the time but make an effort to record as much as possible
  • 14+ of age ( I'm only 16)
So people send me a massage on my skype (jtredeye26) or discord (JTRedEye26#1715) or leave a comment on the thread and ill send a massage to you

I do mainly Minecraft but I have some other games as well so if you play mostly Minecraft with a little bit on the side it would be good for you to send me a massage.
Hey I would like to join your group. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my skype is slaysfichee. Thank you

MM19

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a YouTuber with 71 subscribers (as of writing this post) and roughly get between 10-30 view per video on average, sometimes lower but I am up for a collab if you would like to

My channel - MentalMadness 19

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey! i'm a youtuber with 27 subs!
i would like to join your group!

My Discord: Ed26#3223

GAL2_REVERSE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm a YouTube's with 41 sub's what c
Do u play on

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4