Gaming Looking for Video Submission's

POG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is JGTV and I represent PowerOnGaming on YTTalk. We are a group channel on YouTube. We are growing fast with about 205 subscribers in the last 15 days and we are still counting. We are a gaming group/channel with about 5 members! If you would like to submit a video to POG or have any questions, follow the step below!

How to submit a video: Go to YouTube and search up "PowerOnGaming" we have about 130 subscribers. From there look at the top right corner, and there going to be a link called "Submission Form" Fill everything out and click submit. We will contact you in less then 48 hours to let you know if your video will be uploaded or not. And if it is accepted we will tell you know when exactly its going to be uploaded!

Subscribers: Does not matter at all

Equipment: Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox 1, PS4, a well running PC or Laptop. Gaming Capture Card. Some type of editing software

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please contact me at:

YT: PowerOnGaming

Email: powerongamingofficial@gmail.com

Last edited:

DrxwTFK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey I want to join my YT is DrewTFK check out to see if my content is good enough

POG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi DrxwTFW, we recently contacted you on your latest video on YouTube, follow them steps to be able to join! Thanks

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what games do you guys have besides cod gta and minecraft?

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i'm interested in joining but i will talk some more tomorrow i got to go

POG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sorry to say currently we are not accepting members, but we do in fact accept video's that you submit! If you are interested please let us know as soon as possible! Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1501226914,1501226856][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'm interested in joining but i will talk some more tomorrow i got to go

I'm sorry to say currently we are not accepting members, but we do in fact accept video's that you submit! If you are interested please let us know as soon as possible! Thanks

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
oh my bad that sounds cool as well i will let you know soon gtg

POG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh my bad that sounds cool as well i will let you know soon gtg
Thanks for your time! Get back to us to know how to submit a video to be seen by over thousands of people