Gaming Looking for members for our group (US & UK)

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hellow everyone, we are currently looking for a few more members to join our group, currently we have about 8 consistent members, some from the UK and some from the US, we want to expand a little bit further, because of timezones we're not all on at the same time, so we would like a larger amount of people in the group so that no matter if you're from the US or the UK you will always have people to play and record with. Our group is filled with people with a fun attitude, we're all very social and very dedicated to youtube and to our channels. If you think you're capable of being a part of this group then add me on skype/steam @ Cautious Crowe and link me to your channel. I look forward to hearing back from ya!

After reviewing I felt the need to inform you of some more important things.
We now consist of 10 people, we all play pc only, and we all have decided that gmod is the best game to start our group on since almost everybody owns it. We will expand to other games in the future, but for now gmod is a necessity to join the group. There's a few other requirements to actually join it, but that will be decided by the group once you have done your first video with us.

Last edited:

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will add you on skype. I am very interested! I am twenty years old, by the way. Born 10/29/1993 in the US. I sound a trite young for my age, and I am quite sensitive about it, so please don't make fun of me - Or I'll murder your murder of crows! Squawk!

praisetyler

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i'll add you on skype!! I'm 16(im a junior atm) and From the US. I love to be apart of your group it sounds fun and btw my skype is-stevens5613 just so you know