Voice Acting Looking For - Matt Smith/David Tennant Voice Actor

IntellectualBadass

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
So I am a big Doctor Who fan and am in the process of putting together a drawn animation to celebrate the 50th special tomorrow.

If someone can accurately do the voice of either of the latest Doctors that will be appearing in tomorrow's special, please record about a minute of you saying some of their more known lines and also, in the voice, talk about your favourite episode. You can then send me the clip over Skype (callum_goss).

I don't have that many subscribers, but I have a few followers on Twitter, and so I can offer a shout-out on there. :) I could look into doing a second episode for you to upload to your channel as well.

P.S. I am not a great drawer, but #YOLO

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
Great place to look for voice actors is the subreddit /r/recordthis, it's mostly comprised of professional voice actors but their are some pretty good amateur actors too. They've saved my skin so many times it's not even funny.

IntellectualBadass

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Great place to look for voice actors is the subreddit /r/recordthis, it's mostly comprised of professional voice actors but their are some pretty good amateur actors too. They've saved my skin so many times it's not even funny.
Thanks! So, shall I pretty much copy this post. Or is there any etiquette I should be aware of?