Meet Up/Gathering Looking for many collaborators

dylan cataldo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a small youtuber with an idea for a collab. I was thinking we could do a video where we all answer the same questions. I could email you a list of questions and you make a video answering them. Then we can feature all the responses in one video.

Also, if no one likes that idea we could do a video where you film yourselves reacting to a video. If you have an even better idea let me know. I am open to idea.

Thanks!
Dylan

AlexMorasUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Heya, great idea. Something I may be interested in.

Just a pointer (from experience) don't do collabs just to gain subscribers and views...you do them to develop a relationship with other YouTubers and interconnect your community with theirs.

Sorry, that sounded like I was having a go but I honestly meant that as a tip from someone that's had more channels than I can count. :p

dylan cataldo

Reaction score
hi, would you collaborate with my youtube channel?
I would love to collab with your channel! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1432145817,1432145768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heya, great idea. Something I may be interested in.

Just a pointer (from experience) don't do collabs just to gain subscribers and views...you do them to develop a relationship with other YouTubers and interconnect your community with theirs.

Sorry, that sounded like I was having a go but I honestly meant that as a tip from someone that's had more channels than I can count. :p
Thanks for the advice. I want to connect with people in the youtube community. So that is the reason I love collabing and getting to know people and their ideas. Let's make this happen! :D

Reactions: AlexMorasUK