Gaming Looking for MALE to host with me. (girls are ok too.) (●´ω`●)ゞ

ABlockerLemming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
England, United Kingdom (Previously Australia :D)
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for fleshing things out a bit. Sounds like it could be interesting but yes I do understand just how much editing goes into things. I'll throw you skype request and perhaps we can have a chat, if not perhaps a game of some kind. I'm not registering my complete interest as of yet but I am still curious.

Best Pleasantmark

I've Got It
Reaction score
Sure 15 male not a squeaker even tho squeakers say there not squeakers i dropped my balls dw lol
Ill play pretty much anything also looking to do lets play with a group of people also forgot
only use pc :p

Darktimes258

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Subs: 270
Equipment: Microphone & Capture Card.
Hobbies: I enjoy Writing was my best subject back in highschool I'm a bit rusty though.
Willing to...: Download games/work on a project together/ask questions/contact you.

Questions you may have about me?
What is your channel about?: My Channel so far is pretty bland and generic gaming channel. I haven't been making many videos of late because I just can't think of anything to record. I'm planning to get the cogs running again pretty soon because with out content why would anyone subscribe.
What is your Timezone? I live in the United States my time is different, but due to insomnia and video game addiction I am up nearly 24/7. Timezones dont matter to me.