Gaming Looking for MALE to host with me. (girls are ok too.) (●´ω`●)ゞ

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
It's hard to think about collaborating if we can't see your current content without initiating an interest to work with you first.
I'm sure posting your channel would allow more people to be serious when considering if they want to work with you.

Reactions: ABlockerLemming

Matt James

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, this sounds like fun,the majority of my channel is gaming, I record on the ps4, and i also plan on doing anime stuff and possibly some cosplay in the far future at some cons maybe. I'll add you on skype. But like KirbyBoi said, I would want to see your content bere liek any serious collab

THEREALFLUFF

I'm in the 50th percentile of "Well-Known"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So what exactly do you want to do video wise? I'm open to play and record PC games with you if you'd like. I can do other stuff, but gaming is my comfort zone.

TanTheMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im interested in collaboration. Skype me at TanMan and we can talk about what video wise we can do.

Im also in the USA.
Im 20
Im in college.
I also like anime, video games, and drawing designs for fun.

Calvin Ho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Count me in if you do want it but MMEEEEEEHHH
But eehh, Indonesian... ikr?
16 years old, can be mature only if i want to
Likes to draw, make articles, try animate sometimes
Anime? fricckin ********.... i meant gintama

JRCOBRA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can help out as well. I'm in the pacific time zone I'll send you a message on Skype but my other contact info will show up below my steam and xbox tags work not sure why the PSN one doesn't though.

ABlockerLemming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
England, United Kingdom (Previously Australia :D)
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I also agree with Kirby in that I'd like to see what you had in mind of producing first hand before signing up for a collaboration. Also as it seems that you'll be touching on anime and gaming, what are some of your games you like to play and anime series you like to watch?

If you don't mind providing us with some more information about yourself and what you like, it may give us a bit more insight into whether or not we can see ourselves collaborating with you while you have no content available.

**As a little side note: The one thing that strikes me as worrying is when you said you'd animate or use existing footage for reviews of things you don't own. What concerns me is that you would be reviewing something without possibly owning or playing the title. Along with that: Using someone else's preexisting footage would require getting the permission to use the footage in most cases that I can think of. I could be wrong but thought I'd mention it just in case.