boydjenkins18

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a pc gamer. I would like to collab with everyone. Playing black ops 2 and 3, dota 2, LOL, Attack on titan, Mafia 3, Deus Ex. Please pm me so we can collab.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey whats up guys!

So as my title says, I'm looking for other youtubers like myself to do collaborations with. What better way to grow bigger than with other people who have the same goal as me? XD The style of video I make are short 10 minute funny moment clips and montages with background music and whatnot. I keep my style short and fresh so that the audience never has a dull moment. You can check out my youtube channel so that you can see.

I play on xbox one, but I will be expanding to other consoles and areas soon. The games I play alot of are Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Assassin's Creed, Halo 5, and many more. I'm looking for groups of friends to mess around with and just have a good time. And occasionally do this while possibly playing competitively, if it ever got to that point.

I appreciate you for reading this, let me know if you guys would like to do this. If so, I'll immediately add you and sub to you, and we can get this friendship/collab going! Take care guys! Much love and luck to your Youtube Endeavors!
I'd also be up for collaborating. I only have Overwatch on Xbox One at the moment though since I mostly play on PC but 1 game is better than none right?!

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd also be up for collaborating. I only have Overwatch on Xbox One at the moment though since I mostly play on PC but 1 game is better than none right?!
I'd collab with you as well if you're up to it

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
While I don't think I can contribute to this current search I do think you have an interesting channel.

I'm always looking for cool and unique gamers, laid back people who like to play games and maybe be on podcasts about gaming also.

I sent you an e-mail about the details. If you're interested in that as well maybe you could join my squad.