Gaming Looking for Long Term Youtubers! :)

Zanchion

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Zanchion, you can call me Zan. I'm 25 years old from Norway, and I'm really interested in finding someone i can do collaborations with. : ) At the moment, I'm recording a Dark Souls 1 playthrough, but I'm also open for other games! Any timezone is fine for me. : ) I prefer someone around my own age, 20+. ^^ Feel free to contact me here, on Steam or Youtube! Even Twitter works. My name is the same across all platforms.

Can't wait to hear from you! -Zan

StupidBrosStudios

YouTube Pro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll do a long term collab with you! I'm not quite 20 I'm 18 but very mature and I have tons of funny jokes :)
Message me on kik if you want
AgnChris

Reactions: Zanchion

Zanchion

Reaction score
I'll do a long term collab with you! I'm not quite 20 I'm 18 but very mature and I have tons of funny jokes :)
Message me on kik if you want
AgnChris
Hi there! I'd love to do a collab with you! I don't have kik, but i'll subscribe to you on youtube, so you'll see who i am. :)

T

TheHomieHiver

I would love to do a collaboration ! Though I'm not in the age range I would still like to collaborate if interested . It's sad to say but people think I'm 20 :/ but I'll be 18 in 5 months

Reactions: Zanchion

Zanchion

Reaction score
I would love to do a collaboration ! Though I'm not in the age range I would still like to collaborate if interested . It's sad to say but people think I'm 20 :/ but I'll be 18 in 5 months
Hello there! I would love to collaborate! Feel free to add me on Steam. My name is the same there. :) I subbed to you on Youtube!

T

TheHomieHiver

Hello there! I would love to collaborate! Feel free to add me on Steam. My name is the same there. :) I subbed to you on Youtube!
I'll do so :) out of curiosity, do you have other platforms as well ?