Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
PSN: KuzuRanger

Channel: KuzuRanger

Subs: 9550

Partnered with: Curse

Channel type: Gaming

Goal: Looking for a long-term gaming & collab partner (or partners) in order to play together consistently, form a tight bond, and have fun. End goal is to combine our team/coop-based footage while working as a well-oiled machine.

Methods: Each of us will record our own footage while playing in the same squad/team. In some instances, we can use raw footage with in-game comms to demonstrate good teamwork. This could be edited as split screen action, or switching perspectives from each of our views. In other instances, we can edit and commentate normally to provide tips, guides, or strategy. I also like experimenting with weird poems & skits.

Requirements: Looking for players who can get online at 9pm Japan time (GMT+9). Convert to your local timezone and check if that works for you. You will need to be able to record at 1080p, edit, and add commentary if necessary. Ideally looking for guys/gals who are 21+ and play 1st or 3rd person shooters on PS4.

Examples: Fortnite, Ghost Recon Wildlands, The Last of Us 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield, etc.

Thoughts: I've been down this road many times. I know from experience that its hard getting specific crews together for specific goals. I also have a family so things need to be done quickly & efficiently. Really hoping to find a solid gaming & youtube partner who is in this for the long term.

RSVP: Please do not respond here as I hardly check it. Best way is to buddy me on PS4 (PSN: KuzuRanger) and msg me through that. 2nd option is to message me on Youtube (KuzuRanger). Thanks for reading.