Other Looking for Lgbt+ Youtubers, Activists, and Feminists for Tv Show!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys my name is Jamie. I have a channel based around lgbt+ people. At the moment I have a series called "Lgbt+ Small Steps". The season is on its way to a end, I have two spots open for this last season! But you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and up! The second season which I hope to release either spring of next year or fall of next year! I want Lgbt+ Youtubers, Activists, and feminists for the second season! It doesn't matter how big or small your channel is for this season. The whole point of my next season is to build a community.
So if you have 50-100 Subscribers I would have to look at your channel and make sure you have good content and nice videos/thumbnails!
If you have 200-500+ subscribers it would most likely be a Yes! Though I want to make sure your channel is nice and the videos are great!
All of this would be over Skype I'm not doing anything else but Skype. I'm hoping to get all of the interviews done before Spring/Fall and put out a trailer of all of the different people and short clips of us talking. :) If you have questions please comment on this post. Otherwise you can connect me over email (contact.perfectlyjamie@gmail.com) to talk more about it or get my Skype. I need to see your channel before hand! <3 But other than that if you're interested comment!