Request Looking for intro and outro

AnimeSpry

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently looking for a intro and outro for my gaming/anime channel. I already have a song I'd like to use for it. If you're interested let me know :)

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
If you don't mind paying I can recommend where I got mine and how much I paid. You can see my Intro on my last video.

If you don't want to pay, I will recommend you google Panzoid. That's the place where I took and used my old intro for like 67 videos. Is kind of confusing to use and edit in the beginning but if you are patient you can find something really cool and original

Reactions: AnimeSpry

AnimeSpry

Reaction score
If you don't mind paying I can recommend where I got mine and how much I paid. You can see my Intro on my last video.

If you don't want to pay, I will recommend you google Panzoid. That's the place where I took and used my old intro for like 67 videos. Is kind of confusing to use and edit in the beginning but if you are patient you can find something really cool and original
I don't mind paying, and I've tried panzoid. I just find I couldn't find what I was looking for on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1538616647,1538616617][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't mind paying, and I've tried panzoid. I just find I couldn't find what I was looking for on it. Maybe I'm just really picky haha

Sowhart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not good with making intros but I can definitely make you an outro if you are still looking for that. :)

Feel free to hit me up on twitter if you're interested: @Sowhart
(I've also got some examples of my work on there too with my prices)

Deathmitsos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You can have a look at my youtube channel for my previous work or at dimitrishd.weebly.com

If you are interested please email me @ dimitros96@gmail.com

Thanks

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys, currently looking for a intro and outro for my gaming/anime channel. I already have a song I'd like to use for it. If you're interested let me know :)
I've made serval intro for YT videos, hit me up and I can work with you