Vlog Looking for international collabs! :)[ENDED]

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Canadian here. May be interested. Check out our channel. If you feel its a fit for what you're looking for let us know.

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, sounds fun! Check out my channel just to see if it fits with the theme)

Reactions: JRuncie

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes! That sounds awesome!! I love traveling and I'm a Canadian Vlogger living in Tokyo! I love love nail art and your videos are awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1476175367,1476175187][/DOUBLEPOST]I just subbed, really loved your videos!

MadySan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Omg you are so sweet! Your videos are amazing, I subbed back btw because you and your creations are so cute. Sadly, I just ended this collab with somebody else. I mean the video is already posted. But, if you would like to collab this winter because I think I might be travelling then ( which means another travel diary yay) it would be fantastic! Let me know! :)

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Omg you are so sweet! Your videos are amazing, I subbed back btw because you and your creations are so cute. Sadly, I just ended this collab with somebody else. I mean the video is already posted. But, if you would like to collab this winter because I think I might be travelling then ( which means another travel diary yay) it would be fantastic! Let me know! :)
Thank you so much ! I really appreciate it! That sounds awesome! I might be going to Canada or somewhere this winter though, but I think that would be great, it would be awesome to do a Vlog together and check out some places. :)!

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am totally down for whatever kind of collab you've got in mind, if you like the channel and think i'd fit hmu on twitter :D @KanesThoughts

TaraAeris

Reaction score
I/m interested! pm me!

ohh i have ideas so check my channel and just comment lawl

TaraTheSnapVlogger

yes I vlog

Dieulinhnd1994

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Everybody can exchange sub, comment, like and share each other. I will sub back for you.