Looking for honest opinions on how to improve my channel...

Erika Talerico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there. I am very serious about my channel and would really appreciate some honest feedback. Everyone loves cute animals right? I am working on getting to my first 100 subs and as everyone knows this is challenging. I get lots of views but the subs are so slow to grow. What can i do to grab people better. Different types of videos mixed in? A different look? I like my subjects (the cast) of course but what twist can I put in to grab peoples attention more and make them want to sub...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjRnU2aIKI3e60lzxvSUJQ

Thanks for any advice you can give. Really appreciate it...

violetann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
have you seen mythicbells channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/mythicbells), its a very much my de-stress place if i'm feeling down i put on some mythicbells. she dose videos about cats, I like her videos because she narrates them with interesting tidbits and such about the cats and also dose jump cuts to more cutie or more interesting bits so it doesn't get boring. some of them are only short too.

I love the cool 3d intro, how did you do that? but not sure if its your style or not maybe a cutie one to do with puppies or dogs in general maybe even gin chasing a ball or chasing a youtube subscribe button or something.

Reactions: Kevinsmak

Erika Talerico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great ideas. Thanks so much. Really appreciate it. I'll go check out mythicbells for some more.

Which 3d intro? I"m trying out a few intros right now. Trying to get feedback on the best ones.

I downloaded some customizable templates from youtube and then either Blender or Sony Vegas trial version to adjust them. Just search intro templates in youtube. There are tons!

Thanks again!

violetann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
it was the "The Cutest Puppy Ever Plays Fetch and Does Tricks - Just Gin: Cutest Dog Ever! VOL. 3" video intro with the exploding light and text. thank you for the help i'm going to look for some of the templates :)

Erika Talerico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That seems to be the most liked one so far.

My pleasure. =)