Looking for help

SporeYT

Reaction score
Hey im a youtuber with 8 subs Youtube is my dream and ive been trying really hard on it and id just like to ask if any one is willing to do a collab with me My youtube is Spore
If you wanna colab contact me on my Email It is jadygaming22@gmail.com i will be getting back to you in a little bit im going to bed

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

SporeYT

Reaction score

ToastyGaming

Reaction score
I'm sorry, it say's you're 20 but you clearly are not lol i can't join you but you seem really new to YouTube and you already have 8 subs, the key is to just keep at it, it can take some time but don't let that get to you just remember there's no such thing as bad feedback on your channel dislikes/likes both will help your channel if you get a high number of dislikes just watch your video again and see if there's anything you can improve on but don't change who you are to please others or you'll just end up hating yourself and feeling down.
as with all comments the same goes, with bad comments some can be real who are just giving you some good feedback however you will come across people who will just give hate or troll you in that case just say "thank you for the time you have taken out of your very busy life to come by my channel and give me your awesome feedback and knowledge. you're clearly a man of stature and not a virgin living in your mums basement, once again thank you it means so much.

SporeYT

Reaction score
hey dont trust the internet i wouldent put any of my real info on the internet also thx for the feedback