Request Looking for help with channel logo/banner

BobbyBigfoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,

First of all this forum looks great everyone seems friendly so thank you for the warm welcome on the way in!
I haven't been here long at all and it feels a little cheeky to be asking this so soon...

I've recently started a new channel of which i knocked something together quick for it, but I'm looking to change it before it gets many subs. For now I'm looking for free help and in return I'll also make sure you are exposed as the artist for it on my about section.

The look I'm going for;

Orange themed EDIT: Or Orange themed, but also with some colour characters in there somewhere...
My mind can't make up it's mind, but I'll know it when i see it.
Name/Logo relevant to channel name (Big in the middle of the banner to make sure it stands out from the rest of the banner)
Banner background to have a cool design possibly with sharp shapes? Open to design options, but for them to be spaced out a lot so the background isn't full and plain colour can be seen through it so to not overpower the Name & Logo.

I've already done something like this myself, but i wasn't happy with it so looking for outside help and inspiration. I can upload it if needed.

Thanks again,

Bobby

Last edited:

Lightsity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My skype is Lightsity. Disclaimers and more there

BobbyBigfoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Taz,
I'm not looking for an intro video, just banner/logo designs but thank you anyway.

Lightsity,

I'll check out your Skype soon, thank you.

BobbyBigfoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll try catch you later tonight. Been so busy these last few days :)