Request Looking for HD Channel logo and banner (will pay)

Akhilleus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, thanks for being interested in helping.
To better gauge how I might like these done, my channel is just starting up but I look to make videos on gaming, vlogs, how to videos, tell stories, just pretty much everything.
Here are more specification as to what I look for in my requests:

Logo ($5):
Variation 1: High-quality logo. My youtube name is AKhilleus, so I would like the letters A and K to be a part of the logo. Large lettering with there possibly being a "slash" between the letters (there is a file attached with a concept, I'm not good with photoshop). Preferred colors are blue (primary), and secondary colors can include gold/bronze, black, or white (whichever).
Variation 2: High-quality logo. I would like my name AKhilleus on the logo underneath a Spartan helmet, whether the helmet is facing sideways or forwards I'll leave to the professional haha. Again, preferred colors are blue for primary, then gold/bronze, black, or white for secondary colors.

Channel Banner ($10):
For this I don't have a complete vision. I would like the design to be clean, the primary colors to be blue for any graphics and a white background. Possibly the name AKhilleus in larger letters somewhere on the banner, as well as a modern design with space for me to insert my social media handles if needed and some images. A template of this banner would be fine too, doesn't need to be completely done.

Attachments

Reactions: TheHazardMaster
Reaction score
Hi there! I am an experienced graphic design. I am able to design you a logo and channel banner,

add me on skype (ebacon104) so we can further discuss this. I can show you some of my previous work.

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey man I would be happy to do a custom profile pic and banner for you. I already have a few ideas in my head on what i can do with both the profile pic and banner. If you would like to contact me further please email me at reddestructionofficial@gmail.com
Here are some examples of my previous works
yt banner 1 updated.png gr.png gr6.png gr2.png gr3.png gr4.png gr5.png gr7.jpg