Music Looking for guitarist / backing vocalist to collab with on covers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I'm Haydon but my youtube alias is A Little Bit Fiendish, and it is a music focused channel where I occasionally do gaming on the side. I'm 15 and I've been taking professional singing lessons for nearly a year now (although I've been singing without lessons for much longer) and I've started posting covers on YouTube but now I want to start working with some other amazing people in the industry :) , I am open to all genre's but would like to do some acoustic covers of songs if anyone would be interested I would love to hear from you.
Requirements:
- Have either Skype or Discord
- Able to make decent enough quality recordings (No substantial grain, clipping or echo)

Look forward to hearing from you awesome people!

Reactions: The ColeSparks

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Haydon but my youtube alias is A Little Bit Fiendish, and it is a music focused channel where I occasionally do gaming on the side. I'm 15 and I've been taking professional singing lessons for nearly a year now (although I've been singing without lessons for much longer) and I've started posting covers on YouTube but now I want to start working with some other amazing people in the industry :) , I am open to all genre's but would like to do some acoustic covers of songs if anyone would be interested I would love to hear from you.
Requirements:
- Have either Skype or Discord
- Able to make decent enough quality recordings (No substantial grain, clipping or echo)

Look forward to hearing from you awesome people!
Hey, dude! I would love to do some backing vocals. Add me up on skype : vlogscastyt@gmail.com