Gaming Looking for Guests for Podcast [The GameOver Podcast]

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Three hosts. Video games, movies, TV, and pop freakin' culture. Join the man who is NOT from Canada, Corporal Canada, the man who enjoys not listening, RiseofKira, and the main host who is not a natural speaker, Gabriel Stanford-Reisinger. This is, "The GameOver Podcast"

Hello, I'm Riseofkira of The GameOver Podcast, a pop culture podcast hosted on YouTube and Spotify. Given our planned return after a long break, we were hoping to acquire some help from people looking to aid a small podcast by coming down & share your story or Just have a laugh. We want to have guests on from time to time to give a little something out of the norm ya know? we can talk about stuff like "Is the villain in Far Cy 5 better than the ones before him?" or "Are Adam Salder movies THAT bad?" OR! Talk about Corporal's hatred for Sword Art Online.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We are mainly looking for anyone that fits these musts.

1. Need to have Discord (VERY important, this is where we record our podcasts)

2. Need to have a good mic (Does not need to be a CRAZY GOOD MIC! But it needs to be not...Very bad with background noises)

3. 17+, please
Now, how do you audition?

Post a comment about yourself, Your Channel, what you are about & a copy of your work. a LONG comment, please. I don't want to see "I like this, I want in *Insert Discord* "

But if you really want it to be personal, you can send in an audio file of you talking about yourself to this Email address & like the rest, we will see if we can get back to you. (riseofkrabizz@Gmail.com)
P.S. We are also looking for 2 Audio editors, so if you want to do that, add it to the audition

ChaseYama

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi!

My name is Chase, and I make videos for my YouTube Channel: ChaseYama. I've been making videos for over 10 years now, and it has honestly been quite the struggle. Over the course of the past 10 years, I've probably made well over 1000 videos across the 4-5 different YouTube Channels that I previously posted to. It wasn't until 2016, when I finally found my groove; posting video game and tech-related videos on my current Channel. Over the course of the past 2 years, I managed to garner nearly 300 subscribers and over 68,000 views.

One thing that I haven't really tried in the past is collaborating. This is my first time reaching out for a collaboration, and I figured what better way to start than a podcast about video games, movies, TV, and pop culture; because I could spend DAYS talking about that stuff. In any case, I hope you will consider me as a possible guest on TheGameOver Podcast. Thank you for your time.

Requirements:
1. Yes, I do have Discord.
2. I use a Blue Yeti microphone.
3. Yes, I am 19 years old.

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds kinda interesting and sort of around the topics I like to talk about.

I'm Doctor Blue, a game reviewing channel mainly but I do a variety of things from streaming, to Blue Reviews to Funny Moments to even the Car Show (machinima type thing) that I'm doing right now. As a game reviewer you can imagine that I always have a LOT to say about video games so I feel I could definitely add to the discussion. I'm not so much up on movies but I am a big TV show fan as I'm a rabid abuser of Netflix lol.

I've got Discord (Doc Blue#0181)
I've got a Blue Snowball and there should be little background noise however if you want crisp clear audio you could record your audio separately, send it in to the editor and sync it up, that way you can get rid of any background noise.
And I'm 21 so the 17+ thing is a check o)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hopstiff

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mahmoud I own an "animation" where I basically just goof off over a stupid topic that I come up on the day to day basis. I really like video games too and was even thinking about twitch streaming later down the line.

I'm 19 years old and meet the other two requirements.