Gaming Looking for Guests for our Gaming Series!

Jojojrb

Reaction score
Your Baking Simulator video was comedy gold! I would love to collab on a game with y'all.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! Our channel, Humor Hub is always looking for guests for our different series. We are a fairly new channel, but we do stuff a little differently than most where we all record separately and then we edit it together(if this sounds confusing just check out one of our videos).

What We Want:

• Quality Equipment (This includes great sounding audio)
  • At least 16 (We are all 17 and above so someone around or age is preferred)
  • A good sense of humor! (We like to have fun and we want you to as well)

If this sounds interesting or fun to you please reply on this forum.
Thanks!
hahahahaaha loved the content im actually interested am but what do you contact with i have skype and discord but mostly prefer discord

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hahahahaaha loved the content im actually interested am but what do you contact with i have skype and discord but mostly prefer discord
This is actually something that I should have brought up in the post. All of members look at a guests videos and then we all decide, if we like what we see we will contact you :). We have not really gotten to most you guys yet because most of us have been pretty busy, but when we get the time we will get back to you probably through here :)

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is actually something that I should have brought up in the post. All of members look at a guests videos and then we all decide, if we like what we see we will contact you :). We have not really gotten to most you guys yet because most of us have been pretty busy, but when we get the time we will get back to you probably through here :)
wait didnt get it lol

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We have 4 members and all of us look at your channels to see if you are a right fit. If you are, we will contact you.
oh ok am just incase if your interested and liked it heres my discord robot gamer plays#9769 if you like my content:)

Reactions: Humor Hub

TopGunGamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey just checked out the channel. You guys actually make videos id watch in my free time. If your interested in a collab email me here: topgungamersbusiness

Reactions: Humor Hub

Anorak

Reaction score
Just watched your three videos and I actually thought they were very funny! They arent necessarily the exact style that I have been going with on YouTube but I would love to see if we could do something together! Ive been doing this four 3 months, and your channel looks very enticing to me! Im 20 years old and I have way too many games, and I really enjoy making YouTube videos! You can tweet me if you want to talk, that would be @AnorakGaming or email me if you would like: anorakgaming@gmail.com

Thanks!