Gaming Looking for guests for a Minecraft series.

reckless9942

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, thanks for expressing an interest in taking part in the new episodes. I'm starting to get a feel for who I want to work with and how it can be done. I will be PMing the people who I want to appear on episodes with details (e.g. skype name, server ip etc.). If I don't end up messaging you don't take it to heart, it may be a case that I feel that you're more suited to another project I have planned.

Thanks again for your interest.
-reckless9942

Reactions: xandru8

reckless9942

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll PM you with the necessary details if and when I decide to pick you for an episode. So, for example, if I wanted to record over 2 weeks I would message person 1 with the details for week 1 and message person 2 with the details for week 2 etc.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll PM you with the necessary details if and when I decide to pick you for an episode. So, for example, if I wanted to record over 2 weeks I would message person 1 with the details for week 1 and message person 2 with the details for week 2 etc.
cool man i have all the time in the world

h3nkeboy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey guys, thanks for expressing an interest in taking part in the new episodes. I'm starting to get a feel for who I want to work with and how it can be done. I will be PMing the people who I want to appear on episodes with details (e.g. skype name, server ip etc.). If I don't end up messaging you don't take it to heart, it may be a case that I feel that you're more suited to another project I have planned.

Thanks again for your interest.
-reckless9942
my skype is h3nke10