Gaming Looking for Group with Individual Channels OR collab partners (EU ONLY) [PC]

MIKI_G

Reaction score
Good Evening

I'm MIKI and I make Gaming Videos and Random b******t Talk.
And that is exactly what I am looking for: People that make these kind of videos.

I want to find a few guys to make Videos with laugh and exchange Ideas tips etc.

I'd like to create Funtages of us loosing our s**t about random b******t while furiously insulting each other and laughing even more.

But what is even more
important is, that we get along great and have fun recording.

I'm serious about YouTube but not too serious I mean 3 fully edited videos a day
isn't too much to ask for right? JK

What I expect from you guys:

AGE and Persona: Around 20yrs (17 if you're mature enough but still can laugh at an old lady falling down the stairs) and kind of ****** in the Head (Check these YTbers to know what I mean: Smii7y, SovietWomble, TheRussianBadger, FITZ, Cyanide (ZF),

GEAR: Decent Mic (I myself have an audio interface with an codenser microphone),
Decent Internet (I hate lag)
Optionally but greatly appreciated: A good Gaming PC

GAMES that I play: CS:GO, Overwatch, GTA V, The Division (not really anymore), (BF1 coming soon), (ARMA 3 coming soon), Rainbow six siege (I'm a beginner at this game), some other games not worth mentioning, I'm always open to buy new games and try new things (but will probably tell you to f**k off if you tell me to buy a game that I don't like just by looking at it)

Hit me up if I don't scare you I'm not as intimidating as mentioned above.
That was just to get rid of pussies :D

Discord: Miki#3592
Steam: MikoFFM
[DOUBLEPOST=1486926973,1486920793][/DOUBLEPOST].

Reactions: InFamouzZ Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down to join up! I got overwatch and I can buy any other games ya'll will play!

Reactions: MIKI_G

CanAverage

Reaction score
Yo, me and another random dude that I record with alot are also looking for collabs. We've got like overwatch, arma 3 and some more s**t.

CanAverage

Reaction score
What's Up?[DOUBLEPOST=1486962506,1486962451][/DOUBLEPOST]
So are you down? I'm looking for a group and I got an Elgato game capture hd s
Yeah, I'm down. I'd add you on steam, but your link doesn't seem to be working.

InFamouzZ Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good Evening

I'm MIKI and I make Gaming Videos and Random b******t Talk.
And that is exactly what I am looking for: People that make these kind of videos.

I want to find a few guys to make Videos with laugh and exchange Ideas tips etc.
I'd like to create Funtages of us loosing our s**t about random b******t while furiously insulting each other and laughing even more.

But what is even more
important is, that we get along great and have fun recording.

I'm serious about YouTube but not too serious I mean 3 fully edited videos a day
isn't too much to ask for right? JK

What I expect from you guys:

AGE and Persona: Around 20yrs (17 if you're mature enough but still can laugh at an old lady falling down the stairs) and kind of ****** in the Head (Check these YTbers to know what I mean: Smii7y, SovietWomble, TheRussianBadger, FITZ, Cyanide (ZF),

GEAR: Decent Mic (I myself have an audio interface with an codenser microphone),
Decent Internet (I hate lag)
Optionally but greatly appreciated: A good Gaming PC

GAMES that I play: CS:GO, Overwatch, GTA V, The Division (not really anymore), (BF1 coming soon), (ARMA 3 coming soon), Rainbow six siege (I'm a beginner at this game), some other games not worth mentioning, I'm always open to buy new games and try new things (but will probably tell you to f**k off if you tell me to buy a game that I don't like just by looking at it)

Hit me up if I don't scare you I'm not as intimidating as mentioned above.
That was just to get rid of pussies :D

Discord: Miki#3592
Steam: MikoFFM

[DOUBLEPOST=1486926973,1486920793][/DOUBLEPOST].
I'm totally open for any kind of b*******t! The thing is I only have my headset to voice record and I only use plays.tv. I would like to use better software and edit videos, but since I'm still at school and have final exams soon I don't really have the time for it. I'm 17 but I'm always told I'm mature for my age, which I think could be weird not to hear anymore when I've hit an age where I act like my age ;) I'm totally down for overwatch! I want to get for honor and I think it's an really awesome game. Look it up and see if it's something you'd play.

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
He f*****g stole my cs skins to fund his white van to fulfil his nasty habit of f*****g 6 year olds...