Gaming Looking for group to create Vanoss style videos

TacosOfDoom

Reaction score
If you start posting at least every other day then I would be glade to collab with you bro.;) I have a little over 1k subs my channel is growing fast rn.

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you start posting at least every other day then I would be glade to collab with you bro.;) I have a little over 1k subs my channel is growing fast rn.
bro you stream like every day I do montages. I play and find specific funny moments to put in. You are growing because people like watching streams and just sit there. I like making vids that make people laugh as much as possible in 5-10 min. And I havent posted because of finals and now im making a new vid but also looking for people to collab with.

TacosOfDoom

Reaction score
I make videos to plus you take months to make a video. So why are you talking?

Krosty555

Reaction score
Hey man I would love to record with you! I have a reletively small channel but that is because I have been off the youtube game for a while and want to get back on it. Add me on discord Krosty#5200

Ryovash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't post anymore because I am bored of solo LPs. Tis why I was looking for a crew to collab with so I could start uploading again!

Flash Hyperrr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im small channel looking for a group to play with if you wanna add me to the group that would be cool. i play one xbox and pc.
discord Flash Hyperrr#6774
steam flash_hyperrr
xbox FlaSh hyperrr

Parkeyfinn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, my channel's been dead for a while, but this is the exact kind of stuff I've been looking to do since day one. Add me on discord at parkeyfinn#1632 !

K00KIE01

Reaction score
This is my channel check it out and see if your interested in a collab or something.

Reactions: Parkeyfinn