Gaming Looking for group to create Vanoss style videos

Ryovash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I am a channel with over 6k subs, and I used to have a lot of friends to play games with! However, most of them moved up in the YT career and passed LPs that It has become hard for them to find time. After so many years of doing youtube, I am bored of making solo LPs. I haven't found my own new calling like my other friends so I got left behind :p

I am looking for some Peeps that wanna just chill play some PC video games like gmod, gta or other multplayer games and have a good time, while also recording it!

Reactions: ItzKeno

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I am a channel with over 6k subs, and I used to have a lot of friends to play games with! However, most of them moved up in the YT career and passed LPs that It has become hard for them to find time. After so many years of doing youtube, I am bored of making solo LPs. I haven't found my own new calling like my other friends so I got left behind :p

I am looking for some Peeps that wanna just chill play some PC video games like gmod, gta or other multplayer games and have a good time, while also recording it!
ok add me on discord: GamingMax#1825

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer

I'm down to collab sometime. should be fun

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, this is literally exactly the kind of content I make! I just recorded with a bunch of guys from here yesterday and uploaded the video unlisted on my channel, but i'm so down for playing with you and actually having a group of people who regularly record together (I might be able to get some of the guys I recorded with yesterday involved too!)

Ryovash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, this is literally exactly the kind of content I make! I just recorded with a bunch of guys from here yesterday and uploaded the video unlisted on my channel, but i'm so down for playing with you and actually having a group of people who regularly record together (I might be able to get some of the guys I recorded with yesterday involved too!)
Hell yeah! I did check you out! And it was the exact same style! Do you have a discord group or something like that?

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hell yeah! I did check you out! And it was the exact same style! Do you have a discord group or something like that?
My discord is RadicalFyrus#8575, add me dude!

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Hey! I'm a YT channel with little over 100 subs and I've been trying to find a group of people to do funny moments with too. Add me ExTreemy Trollz on PS4

ItzKeno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo im a small youtuber but i have literally all of vanoss games like gta gmod minecraft rocket league dead realm left for dead and more i just want a youtube group of friends to play with and record with

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hey im looking for vanos group style you can check my channel if you want :)
ive was looking for some people too record with for a long time people like you guys that creat there own thumbnails and stuff you to RadicalFyrus. So Guys ADD me to Discord: GamingMax#1825
P.S IM 20 Years old

Last edited:

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey, i am a very small YouTube channel with just 21 subs.
we can collab playing GTA, GMod! yeah, my time is GMT +7, hope it doesn't matter :)

Discord : ed26#3223