Gaming Looking for groovy people - YT collab - PC

ViciousTNT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey, I'm back again :D and I'm looking for some groovy people to join our Discord group for YT recordings.

In effort not to waste my time and yours (learning from the past), please note that I'm looking for people that are proactive and take initiative on their own. More often than not, people who join the group end up being silent unless addressed personally which makes it a waste of time for everyone.

A bit about me:
  • 27 y/o
  • Living in Denmark (working with US timezones is not a poblem usually)
  • Passionate not only about games but also about the gaming industry as a whole
  • My channel (280 subs): just hit that red button to check it out

A bit about the group:
  • Around 20 people right now mainly from North America and Western Europe, so you get to enjoy all the accents XD
  • In terms of games it can be pretty much anything that is fun to record starting from trendy titles like Fortnite, PUBG, Real Royale to silly/party games like Jackbox Party Pack, Fibbage XL, Golf it, Gang Beasts. When Alphas and Betas pop up, we usually let each other know as well. I guess my point is that we like to record different games, not just one or two only.
  • Group is cleaned every 2 months to remove all inactive members. Toxic members are removed within a day or two.
  • Platform: PC only.
  • Oh yeah, we're not try-hards, it's all about the fun :)

A bit about what I'm looking for:
  • You're a Youtuber (not restricted to only gaming) :D
  • Male/Female/Other - all welcome
  • Age: ideally you are in your 20s, at least. Most people in the group are mid/late 20s.
  • You have a decent mic, meaning you don't use your headset mic that will destroy the audio track XD
  • You're proactive and not a silent person in the group (repeating the point at beginning just in case)
  • Don't care how many subs you have, as long as you are a groovy person ;)

That's it, feel free to ask me anything I might've missed. If you're interested, please post here with a link to your channel and how to find you on Discord. Btw, Discord doesn't send a notification when request is accepted, so please drop me a message after you accept it :)

P.S. I'm not a Fortnite fan boy, so please don't contact me if you want to record only Fortnite 24/7 :p

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I don't game or anything, I just really love that you kept saying groovy... :cool:

Reactions: ViciousTNT

SkywrathLokbah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!
I would love to join your group, if you'll have me.
It seems that we have a few things in common, like the party games part.
But I must admit, I'm more into RPG's than Fortnite and the like. :)

Here's my channel is called 'Sky the Griffin' (apparently I'm not allowed to send url) and my discord is: The Inquisitor #2668

Thank you for considering me!

IGNOran1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i wouldn't mind joining i am looking for some people to record/livestream with :) not sure what games we have but i guess we can find out later on, if your interested do let me know :D - my discord is: Oran1#7395

Reactions: Jessief271

G1ZM0-

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm 21 and interested but i only have a headset mic but its a good headset

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I would like to join this group if the offer still stands. RozaldVane#3802

JuicyLemon

Reaction score
i would like to collab, i left my recent discord server cause no one talked or wanted to record, my discord is JuicyLemon#7763

Kaptic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to collab, I've been looking for people to play with! My discord is Good_Timez#2737