Request ~Looking For Good Youtube Channel art~

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone who can make me some really good channel art in exchange for a shout out and link on my youtube channel or if push comes to shove and i really do like what you've done then a paypal payment will be an option. I'm looking for a good youtube profile picture, banner and maybe an overlay if possible. If you would be interested then please let me know. Payment will be given when ive seen the final product as last time the finished product wasn't great and they wouldn't edit it any further. I'm and honest person and am not here to scam people for their time. So by all means send the final copy with a water mark if there is a payment to be made and then we shall go from there :) Thanks :)

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just posted a thread on here offering those services, check it out if you'd like.

heccky

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
if you have skype add me...skype is in my signature ;)

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i dont want anything in return, if these other guys cant get it done, just lemme know.

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi, I'd be happy to create a banner for you, but I don't make any graphics before payment, if you could check out my services thread, that would be great. I'd also show you my portfolio, but I can't post any links here, maybe go to my profile or search the graphics forum for my thread? You can buy it through fiverr, so it would cost you $5 for a banner and profile picture. If you're interested, just inbox me and I'll give you all the details.
Thanks! ;)

heccky

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
will do thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1391461389,1391461313][/DOUBLEPOST]Have any of you got any images that youve done, but like a portfolio?
i have it but i can post here