Request Looking for GFX Designers! Intro Makers

PixelThe0ry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so my channel just recently got partnered this Friday, and I've completed all of the necessary designs (background, custom thumbnails, etc.) But now I am looking for a GFX Designer who can create both a moving watermark(like the one on Matroix's channel) as well as a great intro. It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could help me out.

Thanks, ThePixelThe0ry

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok so my channel just recently got partnered this Friday, and I've completed all of the necessary designs (background, custom thumbnails, etc.) But now I am looking for a GFX Designer who can create both a moving watermark(like the one on Matroix's channel) as well as a great intro. It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could help me out.

Thanks, ThePixelThe0ry
You sure get many views for someone with only 21 subs :p What's your secret?

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
feel free to check out my channel we make some good intros.

PixelThe0ry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My secret is networking through Youtube. This is my third channel and over time I have made many friends and therefore new connections. By the way how did you get that Youtube partner sticker on your profile?

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah the intro's really look good.[DOUBLEPOST=1352657956,1352657902][/DOUBLEPOST]
My secret is networking through Youtube. This is my third channel and over time I have made many friends and therefore new connections. By the way how did you get that Youtube partner sticker on your profile?
Ask the moderator of the forum.